Would you like to change Folder icons on your desktop?
You can download free Hudnut Desktop Folder icons to jazz up your desktop!
- License: Freeware
- Publisher / Date: 2009 – Hudnut Company
- Files: 512 icns, 256 png, 128 png
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.2 or later, PC, Linux
- Download URL : 512-png.zip for 512 png
- Download URL : 256-png.zip for 256 png
- Download URL : 128-png.zip for 128 png
- Download URL : hudnut-icns.zip for 512 icns
Step by Step Change Your Icons on Mac
File icons generally display a document with an application logo that lets you know what application created it or can open it.
You can change these icons with another desired icon easily. Mac icons are .icns format. To change an item’s icon to another one:
1. Select the volume, application, folder, or file whose icon you want to stamp onto another, just click the icon to select it.
2. From the File menu, choose Get Info or press Command-I to open the Info window.
3. Click the icon in the upper-left corner of the Info window to select it.
4. From the Edit menu, choose Copy or press Command-C.
5. Select the volume, application, folder, or file whose icon you want to replace.
6. From the File menu, choose Get Info or press Command-I.
7. Click the icon in the upper-left corner. 8. From the Edit menu, choose Paste or press Command-V to replace the icon.
Here is the individual view of the icon